We look forward to seeing all of the friends of the MWCBS at the 60th Annual Conference in Chicago next month, hosted by DePaul University and held at DePaul’s Loop Campus. The final program will be posted shortly on the MWCBS website, which will include room assignments for all sessions.
Regarding registration and hotel bookings, please remember:
1. All information regarding rooms and registration is available on the MWCBS website.
2. Early bird registration is available until September 14th.
3. For information concerning rooms at the Silversmith, please seehttp://mwcbs.edublogs.org/2013/05/28/mwcbs-2013-room-reservations/ . NOTE: if any of you are seeking roommates, please email me, and I will put interested parties in contact.
Regarding conference participation, please remember:
1. Check the final program, soon to be posted on the MWCBS website.
2. If you are the panel contact person, please make sure that your fellow panelists receive this information.
3. If you are presenting at the conference, please do your commentator the courtesy of providing a copy of your paper at least three weeks in advance of the conference. Remember, individual conference presentations should be kept to 20 minutes in duration.
4. If you are a graduate student and would like to apply for a Midwest Conference on British Studies Travel Grant, please submit an application through this link by September 19th:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZmVmRMUjM5cFR3b1BfOHZHM1VQdHc6MA
5. If you are a graduate student and would like your paper to be considered for the Walter L. Arnstein Prize, please submit a copy to the Program Chair, Jennifer McNabb, JL-Mcnabb@wiu.edu, three weeks in advance of the conference (Thursday, September 19th).
6. If you would like to participate in the tour of the Scottish Home and the Scottish-American Hall of Fame Museum scheduled for Friday, October 11th at 12:15, please contact Euan Hague at email@example.com by October 1st.
If you have any questions, please contact me at JL-Mcnabb@wiu.edu . See you in Chicago.